For Event Planners: Are you looking for…
- An imaginative, compelling keynote for your conference?
- An alternative and engaging speaker for your corporate event?
- A skill-developing and community-building seminar, workshop or performance for your occasion or organization?
- Thought-provoking stories for adults?
- Significant, effective ways to connect your group members in the face of 21st-century digital disconnect? (What is “digital disconnect,” anyway? Doesn’t digital communication keep us connected? Hmmmm…)
- How to tell your story? Your organization’s story?
…Something different, something both meaningful and entertaining, both thoughtful and fun?
Contact Pam to learn more, or keep reading…
Keynotes – Seminars – Performances – Workshops
With 25-years’ experience of professional storytelling nationally and internationally, Pam learns about your organization/event and tailors a keynote, performance, seminar and/or workshop(s) just for you, drawing on her extensive story repertoire and often developing new stories as well.
Some Post-Keynote Presentation Comments…
“Pam was a very engaging speaker. Definitely did her research about our group. / Very good speaker that worked on getting to know our profession as well as her specialty in storytelling. / This (keynote) presentation took us beyond our usual left brain approach to learning and was powerfully effective. / Both this keynote and Pam’s breakout session were the highlight of the symposium for me. / Truth-telling, soul searching, and enriching. Delightful. / Dynamic speaker. Fun and challenging as well as educational. / Speaker was an audio-visual herself!”